Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I'm from Houston, and have a 2016 Challenger R/T black top edition, 8 speed auto with super track pack. Graphite gray with black racing stripe. Love this car! I've had it about a year and a half.

Looking forward to modifying it over the next couple of years, so far I've just installed Corsa Extreme catbacks. Excited to join the challenger community and learn about the various mods you can do.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys!

I'm from Houston, and have a 2016 Challenger R/T black top edition, 8 speed auto with super track pack. Graphite gray with black racing stripe. Love this car! I've had it about a year and a half.

Looking forward to modifying it over the next couple of years, so far I've just installed Corsa Extreme catbacks. Excited to join the challenger community and learn about the various mods you can do.
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome from the NE side of Houston. :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,785 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If you want a little more aggressive tone out of the corsa you can always replace the mid mufflers with straight pipe. I bought the pipe and 2 extra Pypes band clamps from summit racing. Below is some different exhaust configurations I played with.

https://vimeo.com/250037709

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Welcome from Tomball.

·