Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I am a new guy from Wichita, KS and am soon to buy a 2008 SRT-8 Challenger. I instantly fell in love with them when I saw the concept car. So of course I am going after a Hemi Orange one. Actually found one with under 10,000 miles for $28,800 I am planning on scooping up Monday. I figured it was a killer deal, and since I've always wanted one, why not!? Haha well I look forward to meeting people and learning as much as I can!

Edit: Bought it just earlier today off eBay. Will be getting shipped to me soon! It is #4364/6400! Can hardly wait now!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Nice Color Choice :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Just got back from the bank from wiring the dealer the money, and am proud to be the next owner of #4364/6400! I can't wait now, I already want to drive it and I haven't even seen it in person. GRR!

·
Super Moderator
14,138 Posts
Welcome, Jake. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,693 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger SRT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts