Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for over a year. Just a few weeks away from ordering my WB SP in Octane. Although I've never posted, I've learned a lot from this forum.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,222 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh

Reactions: warv3t

·
Super Moderator
15,766 Posts
Welcome! from NC (Charlotte area)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lots of NC guys on every forum I ever get on lol.....I'm in Fayetteville and spent yesterday getting written quotes on my build from about dealerships. It's amazing how many FCA dealerships are within 2 hours of me.....and several are willing to ship. I"ll get most of those quotes back next week, with this being a holiday.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,623 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,315 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky....and God bless Fort Bragg.

·
Premium Member
10,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you on board and posting!

We look forward to hearing about how your purchase goes, seems like you should get a great deal with so many close dealerships.

- Alexis

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you on board and posting!

We look forward to hearing about how your purchase goes, seems like you should get a great deal with so many close dealerships.

- Alexis
Ordered last Wed. It’s in D1 and I have a VIN. The dealer discounts aren’t as high as “pre Covid” but My order was $52,470 and I’m $45,985 OTD. I’m OK with that. HP/PDs ($4850) locked in by dealer.

Octane red WB, Automatic, Alcantara black interior, plus package, driver convenience package, SRT Spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,521 Posts
That is a pretty dang good deal!

Congratulations on your new purchase, Octane Red is a great color choice and you will really love the WB. We can't wait to see some photos once it arrives.

- Alexis

·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
welcome home

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,008 Posts
Welcome from the other side of Bragg, Pinehurst! Keep us posted and upload pics once you get it. Do you work on Bragg, if so perhaps I’ll see you around. I’m on Camp MacKall, but am on main post every so often. Congrats and looking forward to hearing updates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from the other side of Bragg, Pinehurst! Keep us posted and upload pics once you get it. Do you work on Bragg, if so perhaps I’ll see you around. I’m on Camp MacKall, but am on main post every so often. Congrats and looking forward to hearing updates.

This means we work for the same agency in one form or another. I’m at SWCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is scary fast. Check out my timeline, below. I mean, I know its supposed to go to the upfitter for wheels/tires (widebody), but I didn't get a status for that. No way this thing is shipping right now. Look at how fast this was

8JULY Ordered
9JULY received VIN from dodge chat/ status is D firm schedule, dealer has allocation and all parts available
11JULY D1 Gateway schedule – scheduled to be built
14 JULY Frame
15 JULY Trim
15 JULY Built/pending inspection
16 JULY Shipping/ June 24 – Aug 7

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,008 Posts
Sure does....Where are you at? PM me if you’d rather not state it in an open forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts