Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. im james. im in northern nj. ive got a beautiful deep water blue 5.7l challenger with a few mods to her.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
welcome James and congrads on your new power.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Nice color enjoy yourself :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome, by the way

???? did i help you with your predator at the whiskey cafe cruise last year???
yes you did. i have a picture with our cars next to each other. how are ya

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome man!!! glad to see that you signed up here. havent heard form you in a while, were you back in the big sandbox?
and how is the car running?
glad to hear from ya bud. i been hangin around at home not doin much especially with the weather. the car is runnin great just wish i could get out more with this weather. but so far it looks like its clearing up. so ill be happy. how is everything with you. how is your chally

·
Registered
741 Posts
unfortunately i have to sell it, going to be moving soon and wont have a garage, cant see letting it sit outside and since i dont drive it i may as well let her go.

dont despair on the weather, long range is showing mid 40s to mid50s here in NJ
pretty much all next week so we should get a good melt going.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh thats terrible news. im sorry to hear that. where r ya movin to. out of state or in r u stayin in jersey.

·
Registered
741 Posts
gotta get the HELL outta this state!!! cant take it, between the Taxes and Weather
its driving me crazy. currently looking at condos and townhouses in myrtle beach.

·
Registered
585 Posts
welcome to the forum, have you seen Snooky? stay away from that i think she's got somethin :fight: I kid I kid

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gotta get the HELL outta this state!!! cant take it, between the Taxes and Weather
its driving me crazy. currently looking at condos and townhouses in myrtle beach.
lol i wish i could get out of this state. i think this summer im just gonna get in my car and play vanishing point.......well minus the ending lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welcome to the forum, have you seen Snooky? stay away from that i think she's got somethin :fight: I kid I kid
lol sorry but no. i stay away from the shore. not that big on goin down the shore. id much rather be burnin tires or 4 wheelin in the woods.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts