Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

New guy from Northern NY here. Joined here to do some research on a potential Challenger purchase. I’ve drooled over these cars for a few years and now they’re within reach as a second car. Can’t decide on RT vs SXT, or new vs used. I’ll start a thread in a more appropriate section for that discussion however.

Looking forward to learning from you all
HF

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,785 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,375 Posts
Hello everyone,

New guy from Northern NY here. Joined here to do some research on a potential Challenger purchase. I’ve drooled over these cars for a few years and now they’re within reach as a second car. Can’t decide on RT vs SXT, or new vs used. I’ll start a thread in a more appropriate section for that discussion however.

Looking forward to learning from you all
HF
If your not sure about which Challenger to buy, I'm guessing that you'd like the extra power of the RT, but not sure if it's worth the cost. If that's true, and my opinion only: it IS. Better to buy a little more than what you need and endure the extra cost than to buy less than what ya want and kick yourself every time you drive it. Your going to be paying some big money no matter which choice you make. Seems to me that making those payments will be a lot easier if you are genuinely happy with what you bought rather than wishing you'd spent just a little more and got something you REALLY wanted. Again, just my opinion. But, needless to say, all that has to be tempered with what you can actually afford. That is indeed the most important factor.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
763 Posts
Welcome from an upstate New Yorker currently residing in SC.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
The important part is only buying ONE of them. Some people buy 4 in a row trying to determine what they want.
Get the one and buy it once. My .02

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome from Ohio..
Buy the one youll be ok payn for..
I bought my 06 Mustang (insert jokes here). It was a v6 car but fully loaded.
EVEN though, I regretted never getting exactly what I wanted.
If uour putting it away in the winter payments are easier when there's the anticipation of spring and tire smoke.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts