Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,been a lurker for a while...My car is a 08 srt that i bought new,it is 6400 of 6400 so i guess it is the last 08 made and who really cares LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think it's the first time I've seen someone join and not post anything for 7 months. I hope you get a little more active from now on

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. I think it's the first time I've seen someone join and not post anything for 7 months. I hope you get a little more active from now on
Thx for the welcome,really like my challenger,but,the older MOPARS and truetenfive racing is where most of my interest is so MOPARTS and the BULLET is where i spend the most time at.Maybe i'll come around here more often and see whats going on....

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Greetings from ... Oklahoma :) 6400 of 6400 is pretty cool. If they improved the construction with each car then yours should be the best!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome from Whitmore Lake Michigan

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

I'm sure it's nice having the last number and I bet your glad you got your order after the wait back then :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts