Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATS UP GUYS, NAMES B. FROM LONG BEACH. JUST GOT A FUCHSIA 6 SPEED SRT CHALLENGER. ITS MY 2ND SRT. TRADED IN MY JEEP SRT FOR THE CHALLENGER AND BEFORE THE JEEP I HAD A DAYTONA TORRED CHARGER. IM SURE IVE SEEN A LOT OF YOU GUYS' CARS AROUND THE SOCAL AREA AND LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU GUYS AT THE VARIOUS EVENTS.

HERES A FEW PICS OF MY CHALLY AND OLD MOPARS..
THANKS GUYS

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrads on getting your Challenger. I see your Jeep has been to our good friend Ryan at Stack. Hope to see you at Spring Fest in three weeks.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to the forum and congrads on getting your challenger. I see your jeep has been to our good friend ryan at stack. Hope to see you at spring fest in three weeks.

thanks brotha... Yea ryans the guy to know when it comes to srt's n cali... Look forward to seeing you guys at spring fest as well... If you know any guys locally who are selling a corsa/mopar exhaust or a cai lmk... ..

Thanks
b

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the FF. Looks like you already know where to take the beast.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
srtb, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
whats up guys, names b. From long beach. Just got a fuchsia 6 speed srt challenger. Its my 2nd srt. Traded in my jeep srt for the challenger and before the jeep i had a daytona torred charger. Im sure ive seen a lot of you guys' cars around the socal area and look forward to meeting you guys at the various events.

Heres a few pics of my chally and old mopars..
Thanks guys

Nice looking CHALLENGER. Bring it out to IRWINDALE some thursday night and see what it can do.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Another SoCal in the house! Welcome aboard!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

looking forward to seeing you SF6 :guiness:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts