Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am presently planning on buying a Challenger. As much as I would like to buy a v8. I know that a v6 is much more realistic.
I have driven one v6 and have ridden in a Hemi.
The Hemi was amazing, but..... v6 will be more realistic financially.

Ive always been a Jeep lovin' guy. I love all Jeeps, but JKU is my daily driver.
I'm ready for a change.
Been a few years since I had a car (last one was a Mustang)

I'm looking a feasibility of the Challenger.
Payments and Insurance.

I stopped at a dealer today and they had a very nicely loaded Indigo Blue SVT Plus with leather.
I need to get a couple things together first, but I'm sure I'll be heading there and getting that car (if still there) or having them finding one like or very similar.
Besides the Indigo Blue, what really popped to me was the black rims...

Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, hadn't planned on it. The dealer did have a grey GT sitting there...
While AWD would be cool, you are right.... it may be over kill.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,782 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on the wonderful idea. I am sure you will find the one right for you. Let us know when you do.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
You really want a R/T, you just don't know it yet.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
You really want a R/T, you just don't know it yet.

Exactly what I was thinking. OP really ought to think this through. Test drive the R/T more. Listen to that active exhaust purrrrr. He'll get bit. Just hope it isn't after he loses all his money trading while upside down. Even so it will be worth it.
Just a LOT easier to buy the right car straight off the bat. Regardless though. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
I think the bottom line is if you're a Gear Head, and you Love performance you won't be content with the SXT.
If you're more into the "Look" of the car and don't get the itch to drive fast, I'd get the SXT.

I had 2 SXT's before this R/T and they were GREAT cars, but I was always coming back to the R/T and thinking about getting one "in the future"

I now realize I should have bought one right off the bat!

Reactions: silver scat

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
8 Posts
Welcome from Philly. I just picked up a '17 SXT Plus with leather in Granite Pearlcoat. I do not think you will be disappointed one bit with the V6, especially if it's a daily driver. Plenty of horses under that hood to get you to work, shopping, etc. That power will be there when you need to let 'er rip.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts