Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my names Riyan aka PetrolBurn and I'm a Mopar addict.

Just got a new 2016 Billet Silver Clear coat. It's a 5.7 Auto. Going with the punisher theme. I hail from Washington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man that's a mean looking RT. Nice pics too, makes me miss that evergreen state

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks man, just ordered some eibach sportline lowering springs today and still have a scat pack spoiler to install!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome bro

Hello everyone my names Riyan aka PetrolBurn and I'm a Mopar addict.

Just got a new 2016 Billet Silver Clear coat. It's a 5.7 Auto. Going with the punisher theme. I hail from Washington.

Awesome look man! I love every single version and model of Challenger. Where you from man, I am in Spokane recently hailed from Texas...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome look man! I love every single version and model of Challenger. Where you from man, I am in Spokane recently hailed from Texas...

Vancouver Washington, pretty much grew up there and around the PNW

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,932 Posts
Welcome from California Riyan ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! Just ordered some Eibach sportline springs, I'll update when I get them on.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,932 Posts
Be aware, with the sportline you may not get it aligned without additional parts. With the Pros, mine aligned, but any lower and it wouldn't of. A Guy

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Nice intro and welcome. I have the Eibach Pros and i'm very happy with them, they gave me the ride height I was after and I have no complaints with the ride quality. I think they finished my car off the way it should have been!
I see you have ordered the Sport's, I too would have gone for those but when I ordered they were not available for my model, I now would not change as these meet my expectations, I hope the sport's meet yours.

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,709 Posts
Welcome to the forum Riyan! I like what you did with the graphics on your car, especially that flag on the side. I've never seen that done before and I think that it looks Fantastic! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts