Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just jumped on board. Last week we picked up a 2010 SRT8, plumcrazy, auto for my wife.

As a died in the wool Chevy guy I wanted to get a Camaro but we just could not get our heads around the cartoonish looks and sitting in a cave feel. As soon as my purple loving wife saw plumcrazy she was hooked.

Once I found an SRT8 down in central VA it did not take much to get me on board with mother Mopar. We got a local dealer to pick it up for us and we cut a decent deal.

A six speed would have been nice but my wife flat out refuses to learn to shift so an auto it is.

I have not driven it much with the weather still being sucky but I'm looking forward to a fun summer.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a basic SRT8, I think they call it package 22X with the plum crazy paint and a sunroof.

The wife and I spent over an hour just getting the Uconnect sound system set up along with the garage door opener. I have not as yet loaded anything on its 30gig hard drive. 30gigs on a car? I remember having a computer with a 60meg hard drive!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

enjoy the new ride

·
Super Moderator
13,967 Posts
Congratulations on your SRT and welcome to Challengertalk, the biggest Challenger site on the web at 19,092 members and growing!

While this site is free, you will find it very expensive as you get many ideas to mod your car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. As stated already, keep your wallet closed until you have your plan sorted out otherwise you can go crazy with all the ideas that are on this site!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. We looked at a PCP SRT but it was a 6 speed and she couldn't drive it so we got an auto RT and we are satisfied with it. Enjoy the new ride and the forums... Ronnie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts