Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and have been interested in buying a challenger for awhile now. I live just north of Houston and was wondering if anyone had any good experiences with dealers in the area or got a good deal. I tried searching and couldnt find anything, so if there is already a thread I dont mind being re-directed. Thanks in advance. :)

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your search. Plenty of cheap cars in our classified section.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hello and welcome.
Find exactly what you want by searching the internet and don't worry about finding a local dealer.
Nowadays, you can buy from any dealer in the US and have the car shipped to you.
It beats settling for 'almost what I wanted'. The only concession I made was to find
a dealer in state so as to minimize the DMV registration hassles, BUT, if you are an AAA member, maybe they can help with that.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to CT, My car came from down there but it was a dealer trade so I can't help on what dealer is best. It's always best to look around and get to know the dealers. You'ld be surprized how many of them don't have a clue what their selling. If your buying new you want a salesman that knows at least as much as you do about the car. If your buying used you pretty much have to buy at whoever has the car you want. Good luck!
Rick

·
Registered
225 Posts
I got an R/T recently here in Austin. The sticker was about 36.5 and I got it for 31. Really, you will just need to start talking to dealers and shop around. Maybe play them off each other. Also, last week would have been a great time to shop. At the end of the month if a dealer is barely missing a sales incentive or what not they are more willing to sell you the car at or near actual cost in order to get their bonus. It may be even more so at the end of this month as December usually isn't their best month and the new models are just around the corner. Of course, then you run the risk of getting whatever is left over or getting a 2011 for more (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts