Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just wanted to take the time to intro myself. I'll Elliott and I am the new proud owner of a gently used 2016 Challenger R/T Shaker with a 6 speed Tremec. Just wanted to say that I've been wrenching on cars for 45 years but this is my 1st Dodge. I'm happy to help when I can but more importantly happy to get help from all of you. I have read some posts and am learning a lot already from you all. Thank you for allowing me access to your forum and I look forward to being an active member!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally smartened up huh....

Haha

Welcome.
LOL! You're not far from the truth! Had an opportunity to buy a 1970 B5 Blue Challenger ragtop with a white gut and a 318 back in the early 80's and passed b/c I couldn't afford it. Took 40 years, but as they say, better late than never!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice.... My daughter has a Plum Crazy 2016 Scat and loves it. Definitely an eye catcher. Only Dodge has the .,:”s to produce high impact colors like Plum Crazy.

View attachment 992597
Great looking pair! It was between those 2 colors (Sublime Green and Plum Crazy) for me but my nephew bought a 2018 Demon in Plum Crazy and that was the clincher...LOL

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,007 Posts
Welcome from California Elliott ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 plum crazy purple R/T Scat Pack
1,113 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh. I’m going to get the Cervani Shaker hood kit when mine is paid off. Saw one in person and it was sweet. Love a shaker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from Raleigh. I’m going to get the Cervani Shaker hood kit when mine is paid off. Saw one in person and it was sweet. Love a shaker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, They all look great but I love the Shaker the most!

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
72 Posts
Very nice.... My daughter has a Plum Crazy 2016 Scat and loves it. Definitely an eye catcher. Only Dodge has the .,:”s to produce high impact colors like Plum Crazy.

View attachment 992597
So, let me get this straight. You have a Sublime yourself and your daughter has a Plum Crazy? I feel as if we were related 😂😂

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,470 Posts
Yes. It’s true. I originally had a Hemi Orange 2009 RT. She has had a 2013 Plum Crazy RT and jumped in to the 2016. She obviously has excellent taste in cars..... and colors too. But be careful saying we are related! You’d be slipping backwards on the evolutionary scale! Not from her, from me. Haha

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts