Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to MOPAR. Came from a mustang. i got my self a 392, Auto, Shaker. I noticed that theres no sticky here of which mods to buy and where to start for new guys. My goal is to build a solid N/A car. Eventually 426 stroker, heads and cam. But for starters where should i start. i got a catch can already. Please all advice will help.
I think since i have a Mopar intake ill leave it. My next move would be Headers, catted and catback and tune.Then TB and Intake Manifold. Thank you for all the advise.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,755 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Leshik. Honestly, there are multiple options. What are your goals? Intended use? There are tons of posts on the forum, I think you have some reading to do as well :)

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Challengertalk Leshik. Honestly, there are multiple options. What are your goals? Intended use? There are tons of posts on the forum, I think you have some reading to do as well :)

A Guy
Hey thank you so much. yes i did some reading and from what i understand that intake doesnt add much or at all.
My goal is to build a reliable N/A application thats y i want to do 426, heads, cam eventually. but before i invest in to those mods i want to build a solid bolt on ground. Like get a good headers, exhaust, and tune. maybe some light weight pulley, intake manifold. thats why i asked :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Looks like you're going in the right direction. Ported heads, cam, headers and dyno (not email) tune will add some pep in your step.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts