Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

All just picked up a great christmas present for myself.A 2010 Dodge Challenger r/t in white....Yes i feel like kowalski and just want to drive the hell out of it......
Also had to get the Wife one as well
2010 Dodge Challenger se fully loaded in red....fully upgraded for a r/t with out the 5.7.....

And finally I have a 68 Dodge Charger and a 70 Dodge Challenger ......

Mopar guy for life.......they should make a commerical with all my cars...

And we traded in a 2008 Dodge Charger SXT and my 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T for the twins....

Hope to hang around here I usually spend most of my time on older mopar forums....

Thanks
tony

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome rides :) 2 Challenger Family your going to meet some great people :bigthumb:

·
Banned
675 Posts
let's see some pics of your classics!

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 17,908 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger.

·
Vendor
162 Posts
HI

All just picked up a great christmas present for myself.A 2010 Dodge Challenger r/t in white....Yes i feel like kowalski and just want to drive the hell out of it......
Also had to get the Wife one as well
2010 Dodge Challenger se fully loaded in red....fully upgraded for a r/t with out the 5.7.....

And finally I have a 68 Dodge Charger and a 70 Dodge Challenger ......

Mopar guy for life.......they should make a commerical with all my cars...

And we traded in a 2008 Dodge Charger SXT and my 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T for the twins....

Hope to hang around here I usually spend most of my time on older mopar forums....

Thanks
tony
Welcome to the forums. Very nice collection of cars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts