Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

New to the forum. Just picked up a 100th Anniversary SXT Plus model on Monday.

Eager to discuss this awesome car.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations. The car is going to make you very happy.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome from IL!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.

I Picked up a Header Orange 100th. I am going to do some minor upgrades to it. I wanna do exhaust but some of the 3.6L exhaust systems are way too droney, but brakes are definitely getting an upgrade. While I am glad they upgraded the rear rotors from single pane to dual pane vented, it still doesn't seem like the brakes are adequate for the car so i am thinking some cross drilled and slotted rotors and pad upgrade unless i can find a brembo conversion kit at a reasonable price.

Rims will stay the same

A black stripe kit of some kind may be in order as well

Normally I am a Mustang guy, I have bought, customized and owned 26 different Mustangs since 1988, delving into a whole new car and Mfg was not planned but damn if the challenger isn't one of the sexiest damn cars on the planet. Even me, a Ford Guy for 20+ years can't deny when it comes to remaking a classic, Dodge won this round hands down.

I am amazed at the ride and quietness of this stock vehicle. Doesn't feel like a muscle car platform feels more luxury sport and I like that.

Hoping to really open it up once warmer weather prevails, right now it is just driving and trying to keep him clean. (Named him Loki). PA, where I am went salt crazy this year so I am constantly swinging by the self serve wash sraying out the wheel wells and wheels as well as the under carriage as much as i can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts