Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody
170 Posts
Hello and welcome from NC, pics of the new ride would be nice. Enjoy the forum good bunch of guys always willing to help.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,202 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,796 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thx to all who welcomed me. Not sure how to ask or where to go to ask for help. Did respond to a couple guys by the reply button. Need to ask about a programmer and losing the codes coming on with new long tubes. Not real tech savvy. Thx for any and all the help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will add pics of my 10 RT when done with some mods to it. Adding a new rear spoiler and trying to fiqure out which way to go with a tuner and how to clear some codes from long tubes like P1128 - closed loop fueling, P0172 - system to rich, and P0132 O2 sensor hi voltage. All bank 1. I am a vet and can only do a little bit at a time, can't take the heat anymore and have a couple disabilities to work around. I live in Tx of all states, HOT. Pics will come in a month or so.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,796 Posts
Thx to all who welcomed me. Not sure how to ask or where to go to ask for help. Did respond to a couple guys by the reply button. Need to ask about a programmer and losing the codes coming on with new long tubes. Not real tech savvy. Thx for any and all the help.
Scroll down to How To Start A New Discussion Thread

Any questions on forum use, just ask ;)

A Guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts