Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to the website. wanted to say hi and hopefully will be around for a while. not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a good deal. like i said im in southern california. i have dealer telling me he will give me an rt classic for $30k which will include the $2k incentive dealio in leiu of the 1.9% interest on a 2010 hemi orange with a sunroof. anyone? I believe this to be a smokin deal but what do I know.

·
Registered
574 Posts
This car is NEW, yes? In leui? Tell them to give you both and it's a deal.

How is it a "smokin" deal other wise? They just make that $2k back through the interest you pay in financing with the dealer. Get BOTH and it's a good deal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$36,185 is sticker. yes its new and it has 50 miles on it. i think dodge wont do both the $2k AND 1.9% interest? am i wrong about that?

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
First, welcome to the forum.

The price is dependent on the options. A base R/T can be had for $30k easy. A fully loaded one, not so easy at that price. The MyGiG stereo/NAV unit is a big chunk of change as is the sunroof and 20" wheels.

You should check out Orange Coast Dodge in Costa Mesa, if you haven't already. They are trying to move a bunch of 2010 SRTs and R/Ts and super low prices right now. They have a whole slew of SRTs for $36k brand new and R/Ts at a far lower price. Definitely worth a look.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Good luck with your soon to be purchase :guiness:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That doesn't strike me as a great deal this late in the game, unless you really, really want Hemi Orange and like the equipment on this car and no others like it are available. If you substitute the $2,000 in Mopar bucks I got for the $2,000 current rebate, I paid a little under $32,000 and got the 1.9% for 60 months on my car which I special ordered in May and which has an MSRP of $36,330. I would say that $30,000 AND the special financing would be a good deal at this time.

As a previous poster mentioned, you might try Orange Coast Dodge, which is, supposedly, selling Hemi Orange SRTs for around $36,000, but I'm guessing that's without the special financing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts