Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just picked up my 1st Challenger SE. I was looking for a daily commuter and the wife suggested a honda or something practical.... Well, I DID get the V6. She's still giving me the stink eye...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello all. Just picked up my 1st Challenger SE. I was looking for a daily commuter and the wife suggested a honda or something practical.... Well, I DID get the V6. She's still giving me the stink eye...

Welcome fellow New Hampshirian... what area you at. We are in the Monadnock Region here. We just traded our 2009 SRT for a 2011 Inaugural Edition. Can't wait for the good weather to come so we can go cruisin. We don't use ours as a daily driver. Maybe we'll see you around the state sometime... Happy motoring!!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
JD, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,818 Posts
Welcome from another NH native (Rockingham County). Hope to meet you at a meet and greet some day! There's going to be one at Mohegan Sun on May 1st. Check out the Northeast thread for other meets.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
well, we broke down today and had to take the blue baby out for a rip today and hell yeah it was a blast!!!! Tucked it back away for a few more weeks to warm weather and better roads.... put about 100 miles on today.. first time out. See you around soon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm in the Nashua area.

I saw more motorcycles out today than Challengers. Love it!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

wait until she gets to ride and drive she'll like the comfort and the room :browsmiley:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome, I'm from Londonderry and drive through Hudson all the time to get to work. Look for the DWB Classic with "POWER" on its license plate. Its my daily driver, too. I put 18,000 miles on it at almost exactly the 1 year point. Still love driving it. And its been at least two months since I've seen another Challenger on the road around here...hundreds of mustang sitings, plenty of cold motorcycle riders, and a handful of Camaros, but no other Challengers. STILL the coolest looking car wherever I drive it.
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome aboard. As stated before, let the wife take it out for a drive and she'll come around. Mine did! Now she keeps telling me that her Honda isn't running right, its to slow! Enjoy your new ride! Just watch out for your wallet as all the ideal around here seem to keep it skinny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts