Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new member here from New Zealand. Finally got her home today! 2017 Hellcat, just 90 miles on the clock. Yellow Jacket, loving it! I am in awe of this car, how she drives and how she looks. My dream car, plain and simple. All tucked up in the garage now, my garage Queen :grin2::wink3: Cheers, Kim.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Oh, looks absolutely fantastic. Congrats! Hope you know how lucky you are! Love the center hood stripes especially, they work so well with the yellow!!! Almost like a tiger, lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sctm81 - Thank you :) I am still just looking at her in the garage lol. Has a cover on, but just can't help but stare and check to see if it's real. On the drive home, I got a sore neck, cause' I was so tense - just excited and nervous all in one. I love the fact I am still discovering the car, all the buttons and controls, like being a kid again! Driving is another story - wow what a machine....I sure am lucky. Sold my soul to get her, but absolutely worth it :D

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,462 Posts
Your car would turn heads anywhere, but I’ll bet you don’t see yellow Hellcats too often in New Zealand!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congratulations on your new Hellcat.

I have always loved the Yellow / Black color combo.

What do you have planned for your first mods?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fyrdude - Not sure if there is any other Yellow Hellcats in NZ at present.....not seen any.....And yes the color sure does stand out in a crowd :) Since the color only come out in 2017, there wouldn't be many if any over here!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Booky! not sure yet - I will give it a couple weeks to sink in, then no doubt begin plotting lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts