Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm satisfied with the updates. The R/T really needed this. I think, after i did the stripe delete. loL What do you think?

Hemi from the Ram.. lol:

on the upper Quarter:

Works together well i think:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks just like the hood emblems. Its cool, but i dont dig the 3d style poking out part of it from a side view. You can probably find some nice gel emblems that will sit alot more flush from some vendors here.

Either way, its different and looks nice from the rear. :)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks just like the hood emblems. Its cool, but i dont dig the 3d style poking out part of it from a side view. You can probably find some nice gel emblems that will sit alot more flush from some vendors here.

Either way, its different and looks nice from the rear. :)

The hood emblems are slanted, these, from the Ram truck are straight up and down. I'm finaly happy withthe look. and that's a nice place to be....:guiness:

·
Registered
304 Posts
VERY NICE !! Especially like the hood stripe and the old school badges ... looks especially good on PLUM Crazy ... GREAT JOB !!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
not sure I'm digging the qrter HEMI decal...maybe it's just the light or the photo, dunno...everything else looks killer...looks great

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VERY NICE !! Especially like the hood stripe and the old school badges ... looks especially good on PLUM Crazy ... GREAT JOB !!
Yea, i was trying to emulate (not really copy but homage- i guess) the 1970 PC RT they just did on graveyard cars. Darrin is a crack up on that. did you see the show with Goldberg yesterday? priceless.
Nice mods on yours. These Retros make a great throwback platform, if that's your thing, like mine. got any pics of yours? Like to see the faux leather top! I'll tell you, the 'T' hood stripe makes thees cars. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure I'm digging the qrter HEMI decal...maybe it's just the light or the photo, dunno...everything else looks killer...looks great

You have to see it in person, the camera doesn't do it justice! T/Y :burnout: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I really like the whole package. Very subtle. Looks clean an professional.

It is tough to judge the quarter panel HEMI decal from the angle of the photo, but from what I can see, I'd have given the letters a little more horizontal thickness.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the whole package. Very subtle. Looks clean an professional.

It is tough to judge the quarter panel HEMI decal from the angle of the photo, but from what I can see, I'd have given the letters a little more horizontal thickness.
Yea, it was just a after thought buy i ran into on flea-bay. didn't really know if i'd even use them, but they actually look pretty good. Was recently thinking of replacing them with some super thick 345's, in the same location, easy make, and would set the car off, homage to the old billboards, if in a slightly diff location.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Looks great I like the subtle HEMI on the quarter panel.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts