Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
I think they look very cool, but after fighting many battles over the years, I for one don't know if I would ever want to live with plug wires again just to look cool!!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
here are mine best I could do to give you some ideas I used the moroso valve covers and then we coated in chrome and added a coilpack cover :smokin:

video is all I had enjoy show starts on Friday

That is one bad a$$ engine bay. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Jeff...love the avatar. Where on earth did you find it??? :scratchhead:
Hey Don, you told me about it so I dig the stars and stripes :bigthumb: sorry I couldn't help myself :thanks::icon_cheers:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I like the moroso's my self but i think they are like $900..... Thats alittle to pricey for me.

·
Premium Member
5,228 Posts
Jeff that engine is very cool!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,861 Posts
I like some of the new valve cover options.
I really like these from Arrington. :D Really "Old School" looking.

These are just a few of the offerings out for the "New Hemi". I thought I'd share a few I liked the most. They can be had for as little as $450 to $900 for the pairs. I can feel a little old school coming my way. ;)
Man, with the tight clearance on the pass side rocker cover and the bulkhead, that would be a true PITA to deal with the coils and wires...!

There's all the ECM harnesses plus the engine harness running along there. Its hard enough to r&r the OEM rocker covers as it is [you unbolt and move a lot of harnesses to get space]

21 - 34 of 34 Posts