Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question, and I may be crazy; but I had to take my baby (2008 SRT8) in after a 2100 mile move, I only have 29,800 miles and it needed front brakes....after I had them replaced, I noticed a kinda slide in the rear, it's almost a rocking motion, but sideways when switching lanes, or maybe just uneven ground...doesn't happen all the time, I took it back in the next day and they said they just added more psi in my tires, since we are in warmer country... I can understand if it is a bit more bouncy, but not with a slide; and it never did this before...Now I noticed brake fluid on both my front rims tonight (it's only been 4 days since the job), I am hoping the fluid is just from the new brakes....any suggestions or comments would be great.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Clean up the brake fluid and see if it comes back. If u have a leak it will come back quickly. I know on my car the tires will kick out to the passenger side when I hit good bumps on the highway. Put the tire pressure back where it was and see if u still notice the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts