Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 years of waiting to get a Challenger and join the club- I finally decided to go ahead and get one myself. I ordered a R/T Scat Pack with some extras (馃槂) back on 07/07/20, and it flew from BA status to D status in a day and yesterday it just got its est. ship date of 08/15. I'm trying not to annoy the people at Dodge and my dealership by asking for an update every day so I've limited myself to once a week- that way I can see an actual change in the order.

Was told by the dealership that I should expect around 30 days for it to ship so I'll have it around the end of August. Unfortunately I live pretty far away from Brampton- (Southern California represent!) so I'm excitedly waiting and trying not to get impatient. I'm glad that the plant is still open with everything going on so I can't complain!

How long did it take for everyone else to ship? I've seen anywhere from 2 weeks to get to LA to a month or two.

Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will enjoy your new Scat Pack. IMO rail and truck shipment scheduling is a larger factor than distance. Took about 3 weeks for mine to get from up-fit center to SC. Dealer didn't really know where it was until shipment from rail yard to dealership was scheduled.

Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
Welcome from New Jersey. Will be well worth the wait and you're gonna love it when it finally arrives. Make sure to post some picks when you get it.

Registered
Congratulations and welcome to the forum from Raleigh, NC. Drop some pictures when you get it 馃槈

Registered
2014 SRT Core
Welcome to the forum. I've ordered two Challengers, the first took five weeks, the second took six months during which time the model year changed and the color changed because they no longer offered the color I ordered. I'm guessing yours will come in about 5-8 weeks, post up some pics when it comes in.

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Welcome from the Bay Area ;) Pictures when it arrives :)

A Guy

Registered
Welcome from So. Cali, congrats on the new ride, and hopefully you'll get it soon so that you can get that HUGE smile on your face once you put the pedal to the metal lol.

Registered
Welcome from 'Free' Virginia ! ( west of rt. 29 )
Two weeks !
CN should pick it up in Brampton, and send it over through Windsor Ontario, and cross into the US, at Detroit, and right over to Chicago. They will hand it over to BNSF, and in two days, maybe three, it can get from Chicago to LA. Unless its held up in Kansas City for a day.
I wonder how much traffic is on the 'Transcon' these days? It shouldn't take to long to get to the west coast. They run those autoracks as fast as the double-stacks, and with the downturn in 'dollar-tree' material from 'chiner' there should be plenty of capacity on the railroad.

It will get to you quicker than they are saying I bet. It may feel like an eternity

Congratulations
Best regards
Parrott

Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
Discussion Starter #12
I'll absolutely post some once i get it. I guess I can't complain too much, it's looking like it'll take 8-10 weeks from the day I ordered it to get it which is pretty normal from what I've seen. I'm also happy that the plant reopened even with everything going on.

'Speedlogix' I got the ADS package, drivers convince (blind spot detection seemed good to me), dynamics package and the plus package for the nappa interior seats. TorRed for outside with the black side stripes, black/red for the inside. A8, since this is my first car (that I bought) I didn't feel like getting manual. Also the sunroof for when I go on a road trip to my old stomping grounds in Oregon.

Just check with Dodge again and they said its still in D1 stage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts