Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! New to the forum. Picked up a 2016 challenger srt a few months back. Love it. Most fun car I have ever driven. Anyway, the shifter knob is worn out. Looks kinda bad and gross. Want to keep it stock but can't find one unless I buy the whole boot and linkeage. Anyone know a good place to check? Or have one to sell? I've been looking for weeks but no luck. I'll try and attach a pic of it too. Thanks in advance!!!!
Gear shift Vehicle Car Family car Compact car

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
The lever is only serviced as an assembly. The previous owner must have used that for an armrest. I wonder about the syncros.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Hey everyone! New to the forum. Picked up a 2016 challenger srt a few months back. Love it. Most fun car I have ever driven. Anyway, the shifter knob is worn out. Looks kinda bad and gross. Want to keep it stock but can't find one unless I buy the whole boot and linkeage. Anyone know a good place to check? Or have one to sell? I've been looking for weeks but no luck. I'll try and attach a pic of it too. Thanks in advance!!!! View attachment 1003918
You can get one of these and they do sell the adapter for your year Challenger.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Those are cool, and I might go with that if I can't find a stock one. I just wanted to keep it looking as stock as possible.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
You might post a wanted in the parts section. Perhaps someone that has installed a Barton may still have their original lever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts