Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New HHP Street Series 6.1L Short Blocks

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Boatman 
#1 ·
Our Street Series HEMI short blocks are designed for the customer who wants to cruise with a lot of power.

This custom 6.1L based 392ci Stroker built exclusively for HHP by Tony Bischoff and BES Racing Engines (Winner of the 2006, 2007 and with a Gen 3 HEMI, the 2010 Engine Masters Challenge!) is a great option for customers looking for a premium engine built by the best engine shop in the country. Available for all NA and supercharged, turbocharged or Nitrous injected vehicles, these motors are designed to easily handle over 800 horsepower without upgrades. Combine it with our HHP/BES Ported & Polished Heads and one of our custom HHP/BES Stroker camshafts and you're on your way to having a fully streetable car you can both kill the competition with and confidently drive across the country and back with no issues. As with all of our motor packages, with HHP you are not just receiving an awesome engine package, but you are getting our expert tech support which runs 16 hours a day, most days. We are here to make sure you are another great HHP success story. Your satisfaction depends on it.

Fully machined and assembled by the engine experts at BES, this Street Series stroker comes with the following Rotator package:
K-1 Forged 4340 4.080" Crankshaft
K-1 H-Beam 6.125" rods w/ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
Clevite main/rod bearings
Forged 4.070" Wiseco Pistons
Gas Nitrided GFX Rings
Zylan skirt coatings
*ATI Damper not included but recommended with your shortblock purchase.

Research: Compare this short block to that offered by our competitors. We released our Street and Sport series premium motors due to customer requests for a far better assembled motor using the more economical and affordable engine parts that our competitors use. We invite you to do an apples-to-apples comparison. Why take a chance with motors being built in someones garage behind their house when you can have the same parts in your motor many our competitors use and have the peace of mind that only comes with a motor built by the number one professional engine shop in the country, BES Racing Engines, for the same price. Everyone knows that there is horsepower in the machining and BES will ensure you get the best quality engine built, from proper expert balancing to final assembly.

Balanced & Blue Printed: All blocks are sonic tested for integrity and thickness. All engines are professionally balanced and blue printed. Blue Prints available to customers upon request at time of purchase.

Compression Ratio: Due to slight variances between rotator/piston combinations, our listings are generalized for display purposes. Exact compression ratio's will be discussed and recommendations made by your technical sales representative assigned to you by HHP or by Tony Bischoff of BES. High Compression pistons may require secondary manufacturer.

Optional Upgrades: For BES to put their name on an engine, our kits come standard with many of the upgrades our competitors have to up-sell you one. Other upgrades our competition may try and up-sell you on are not needed and are many times discouraged as they may actually rob your motor of horsepower and longevity. Our standard engines meet the needs of the average stroker customer and we carry one basic recommendation for High Compression strokers, Low Compression strokers built for 20+ psi boost, Low Compression nitrous injected strokers seeing over 15psi boost, and Nitrous Engines with intentions of using over a 350 shot, combined total and this is the ARP Main Bolt and Head Stud upgrade for internal integrity and to prevent lifting a head on engines seeing extremely high cylinder pressures.

For More Information: Please call us at 888-894-1115 for more info regarding this engine and what you will need to successfully complete the transformation of your vehicle into one of the baddest vehicles the HEMI world has ever seen. Let our experts help you plan out your build. At HHP, we carry EVERY part you will need to complete your entire stroker build, and since we are a chain of installation shops as well, we can provide everything from inhouse installation and tuning to tech support and email tuning for the do-it-yourself mechanics.

Warranty: 3 Year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty applies to all HHP/BES engine products. BES stands behind their work and after years of working with the number one engine shop in the country, we can vouch for their work as we have never had a motor come back due to an assembly error. NONE of our competitors can say this. All part manufacturers limited warranties apply as well. We recommend you check out our track record and you will not find one unhappy HHP/BES stroker customer. What we don't warranty is damage caused my installation mistakes by unauthorized installers, damage caused by non-HHP tuners, damage caused by use of inferior or non-recommended parts, damage caused by idiotic abuse or neglect, damage caused by stupidity, and on the same level, damage caused by listening to the advice of your friends. Race built motors are just that and our 1000+ hp customers understand that any motor producing high hp will need freshening over time to keep it performing at it's maximum potential.

Special Offer: As a courtesy, HHP will provide all stroker customers who purchase our engines with camshaft and the required injectors a baseline startup tune to get you started. We also provide a discounted email tuning package by our professional tuners as well.

392 Street Series Starting at $4345.00 exg.
426 Street Series Starting at $4395.00 exg.

Short Blocks

See less See more
#2 ·
wow what a deal, nice work guys

#3 ·
This, I have to say, is the best priced 392 and 426 stroker on the market. Built by a powerhouse, like BES, you can't go wrong.

Joshua, HHP

#4 ·
^^^^^
Ditto. Great pricing on excellent stroker packages.

I highly recommend the HHP/BES heads and cam package.

#5 · (Edited)
Wow!!!! How do I tell her I need 4 grand more for my upgrade? It took me awhile to get her to say yes to 12 grand. Now I am going to beg for 4 grand more. What the hell after 29 years of marriage I don't think she will divorce me for this! I hope! Well she said yes so its time to call Josh!

#6 ·
you are going to be a force to be reconed with this season.
did you start the work yet?

#7 ·
with 5000 miles now on my BES 6.1, I can tell it is starting to loosen up, the car is very strong and makes sick power.
Theres no doubt that this car will see 9's with only 14lbs of boost.

#8 ·
Dam, you guys are going to force me into doing this sooner rather than later. Do you have anyone in the rocky mtn reign for install. Or do you feel confident about remote tuning a sc engine?
What about stock heads? OK or what?
How about arp studs and billet mains and HHP stage 4 cam?

#10 ·
are you gonna run 20psi boost and N2O?
cause you don't need ARP Stuts and Billet Mains if not

#17 ·
Thanks Jeff I'm still looking no luck so far. Good shops are hard to find around here.
I changed up my SC and have a Techco that I will use on my new engine.
I most likely just wait till next winter and hope to have a shop located if not I can ship the car somewhere. Dam hard to keep waiting.
We have a few companies that we work with that can have the car brought to one of our shops if need be.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.