Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got into a small accident and damaged my hood and front bumper and am looking to replace these parts. I have been looking at purchasing used OEM parts, but can anyone tell me what year and model hoods and bumpers would be compatible to my 2011 SE model?? Thank you!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Not sure about hoods, but the 2009 generation bumpers are compatible with the 2011 bumpers. So anywhere from 2009 to 2013 bumpers should bolt up just fine. Only difference is the alignment on the chin spoiler, and that can easily be fixed with some self tappers with coarse threads. I recently converted my 2009s front bumper to the 2011 style. I would think the hoods are pretty much the same as well. I could be wrong on the hood though.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I have an extra 2009 SRT nose that I have had forever. I'd give it to you for practically nothing. All you would have to do is repaint it.

I got it off a guy in Arizona that thought he could put a Challenger nose on his Magnum. That didn't work so I was the beneficiary of the nose because it matched my SRT; just thinking that I would need it someday.

The bad thing is your location from me. It would be a nightmare shipping it and getting it to you in one piece, let alone the cost.

It might be best to find someone in your area.

*** Chin spoiler would not be included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts