Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought and paid for a blue with white stripes six speed now just waiting for it to get here. I have owned over 50 new Dodges/Plymouths/Chryslers. I have had everything from a 70 Challenger T/A (340 SIXPAK4-Speed) to a Twin Cam Turbo Charged Spirit R/T that ate Corvettes. Just sold my wifes 300C SRT-8 to acquire the new Challenger IE. Just like driving and working on nice Mopars and blowing the doors off of Blue Ovals and Bow Ties!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting the best color :). I ordered a DWB IE 392 as well.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome intro, congrats. Welcome to the forum and make sure you post pics when the new hot rod arrives.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome ride :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car, don't forget to blow the doors off the imports as well. GM and fords are ok in my books it's the imports that need to be schooled.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car, don't forget to blow the doors off the imports as well. GM and fords are ok in my books it's the imports that need to be schooled.

Ordered a Redline 3 Challenger SRT8 w/blk stripes & every option available, including "Sunroof" 12/29/10 from Crestwood Dodge in Garden City, Mi.

Today ordering Kenne Bell 3.6 blower, Kooks long catless headers, Corsa Extreme catback exhaust & Hurst short throw Pistol grip shifter.

I'm gettin a lil antsy & I have a few questions that the dealer didn't have an answer 4.

brampton builder; I hate 2 bug, but maybe u could give an answer & possibly pacify me 4 a while.

#1 I opted out of the silver or gray center stripe 4 $170, dealer claims there will b blk stripes standard. Will those standard blk stripes b full body dual center front 2 rear or just hood?

#2 Will the standard rear spoiler b body color or blk?

#3 will the front chin spoiler b identical 2 the IE or the 2010 style?

#4 what info. do I need 2 track my build & who can I get 2 track it? All I have is the order #24691688

Thanx 4 your help or anyone who cares 2 chime in.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Good move, selling the wife's car so you can get your Challenger. Tell her to hit the pavement or the bus. :) Kidding, kidding, kidding. What is she going to drive?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts