Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received confirmation that my new plate is approved and will be produced. I was hoping I was the first to request it. Couldn't have asked for a better match in color and style. Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'll have to run that plate.

They are nice but the price is rediculous.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I was going to do a "Personalized" plate for mine but MYPLATES wants $195.00 for a YEAR! I can use that money elsewhere.
However - congrats. Did you order a Bright White? It will look great on your car. Your new plate is in the system.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was going to do a "Personalized" plate for mine but MYPLATES wants $195.00 for a YEAR! I can use that money elsewhere.
However - congrats. Did you order a Bright White? It will look great on your car. Your new plate is in the system.
I agree, been thinking about the same, but $400 for 5 years is kinda high for me too. But I'm still thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I try not to put too many "looks cool" "awesome job" or "sounds great, got any pics?" one line posts, but that is going to look really nice on a White/blue car.

In the immortal words of Hannibal Smith from the A-Team, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts