Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of my new IE392. Got the white/blue stripes. I haven't had a chance to drive it all that much yet, but I can tell there is a big difference in the torque with this over my '09. I love, love, love this car.

This car came unsold into the dealership yesterday. These cars are going to be popular. While I was signing the papers I heard two others make offers on it that were substantially higher than I paid. I actually got a discount from MSRP which surprised me. Glad I was at the dealership early.

I know this thread is useless without a picture so there's one below. The people in the pic are not related to me, just in the way.

Out to drive and get to know it better...

·
Registered
574 Posts
Very nice.

So you didn't order it? You just saw it an the dealer and bought it that day?

Cause you made it sound like you ordered it and it got delivered...and then people were making offers on what was supposed to already be your car??

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
did you notice any quality issues with the seats?

another member mentioned the looseness of the seat covers and some stitching issues

anything quality wise we should look for when picking ours up would be helpful

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice.

So you didn't order it? You just saw it an the dealer and bought it that day?

Cause you made it sound like you ordered it and it got delivered...and then people were making offers on what was supposed to already be your car??
Sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that it was ordered for me. It was an unsold order for the dealership.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did you notice any quality issues with the seats?

another member mentioned the looseness of the seat covers and some stitching issues

anything quality wise we should look for when picking ours up would be helpful
I did notice that the seat covers were not as tight as the other car, but I didn't see any stitching issues. Everything seemed to be good quality. But, I've spent less than hour with the car.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Auto/6 speed? NAV? F1 tires? Option group II?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Damn, what a day! I would punch my mother in the throat to get a 392. Congratulations man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nice SRT! Love that color scheme! Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I must say I am extremely jealous!!! cmon superbowl numbers!!!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

·
Registered
15 Posts
392 white

Awsome!!! Enjoy the car, it looks great!!

Cant believe people with 0 wait and without ordering are getting these cars first. Lots of peeps here still waiting.

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
Looks great! Extremely lucky they are selling dealer stock without a lot of markup. Which dealer here in Houston did it come from?

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Congrats great cars, hope al lthe guys gals that ordered get theirs very soon, how exciting!

Great cars:)

Enjoy..

·
Vendor
5,688 Posts
Congrats, that is awesome you got to the dealer at the right time!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts