Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a TA 392. Will be looking for tips and parts recommendations for those little things Dodge may have neglected. 20180406_133400.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!!! Look at that! You have no idea........ the fun you've got there. Welcome to the forum. What Dodge forgot? Catch can. Then it depends on your transmission. Good luck.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,244 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,939 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations!!! Look at that! You have no idea........ the fun you've got there. Welcome to the forum. What Dodge forgot? Catch can. Then it depends on your transmission. Good luck.
Thanks.....that is the sort of thing I was thinking about and I've already ordered one from UPR.....seems all new cars need 'em. I just got out of a 2014 Mustang track pack car to get into this car.

When I bought that car in 2013.......I became aware of UPR for their catch cans and in the case of Mustang some pretty effective lower control arms (something that car needed desperately to eliminate wheel hop)........a sloppy sifter got a Barton fix.

This is my first Challenger and in all honesty I haven't put enough time in the seat yet to find the short comings yet........but I figure this forum will probably be a great resource for anything that comes up I might want to try and change for the better.

Amway thanks for the welcome.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thanks.....that is the sort of thing I was thinking about and I've already ordered one from UPR.....seems all new cars need 'em. I just got out of a 2014 Mustang track pack car to get into this car.

When I bought that car in 2013.......I became aware of UPR for their catch cans and in the case of Mustang some pretty effective lower control arms (something that car needed desperately to eliminate wheel hop)........a sloppy sifter got a Barton fix.

This is my first Challenger and in all honesty I haven't put enough time in the seat yet to find the short comings yet........but I figure this forum will probably be a great resource for anything that comes up I might want to try and change for the better.

Amway thanks for the welcome.
I also have a UPR catch can. Which transmission do you have?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome from South Florida

1 - 13 of 13 Posts