Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made my purchase after researching for two years. This site has been a wealth of knowledge. I'm proof that those who are patient and wait can get exactly what we want.

As of today I'm the proud owner of a 09 black R/T with all the options and Mopar goodies anyone can have.

Unfortunately my patience us being tested again as my car is in Florida waiting for the transport truck. But hey, it is way closer than teoría years ago.
My Black Sunshine will soon join me.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Congrats. Where in Jersey? I grew up in North Jersey and only moved out to CA 3 1/2 years ago.

I too researched, waited, looked at many cars at many dealers, and finally came home with exactly what I wanted. It's a good feeling. I'm sure you'll love the car.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,072 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, after the long wait I'm sure you will really enjoy the car.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My baby is home, and it is more beautiful than previously seen in pictures. Buying a car can be nerve racking, but buying a car sight unseen is even worse.

Well it seems the car has more goodies than I knew about (or the dealer realized). So it seems I have:

09 Brilliant Black Pearl Classic Auto
Nav/Leather/Sunroof
Interior Appearance package
Compact spare
MOPAR CAI
MOPAR Exhaust
HIDs

and only 11k miles

Now to the bad. The out of state dealer did not include the temp tags so I can't drive it...calling the dealership this morning

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
^^^^^
Congratulations on your new ride. Don't forget to post some pics.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ozzman do you by chance work at the Tech Center. I saw a black Challenger at lunch that looks just like yours.:bigthumb:

You know it! :)

Yours must be the PCP. I went out after lunch to move the car because a buddy of mine tipped me that the landscapers were out and about.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts