Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
139 Posts
What did you do with your original seats?

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scat Pack. 6 speed manual.
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I ordered from Katzkin and had the covers installed locally. Door inserts included.

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
111 Posts
I like the red on doors. Demonic red for me if and when I pull the trigger. Cloth hasn’t been too bad so far, so slowing down the urge a little.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
165 Posts
Is the door inserts better than stock? I have Alcantara but I think the stock vinyl on the doors and console is so effing cheap feeling.
Seats look really good. Was it an option to get the Bee or RT on them?

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
111 Posts
You have a lot of options. You can probably put any logo you want. You can go to katzin website to find installer to ask questions like that.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice, I didn't know if you could get just the door inserts. May be an option if I decide on a 1320 or a scat with black seats for a little color.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as logos are concerned, yes you can get logos on them. If you want something FCA you need to order through the dealer for more money. The door panels are simulated leather and are much nicer than the fabric that was there.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, everything. You can definitely get them cheaper, if you can find an installer. There is a place that will sell them without installation, I was considering that, but I would probably screw it up. And there are the door inserts.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, I dont think I would want to do this. I dont have the tools or equipment for sweating or heating the leather to get it to loosen and to get the wrinkles out. Some things are just best left to the pros

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am completely satisfied with them. They transformed the car.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I go by the samples in the info package they sent me, I would say no, but check their website.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts