Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody...I'm jones. I just bought a 2013 challenger Stx. Let me say this I've been a import kind of guy my whole life but there was something about the challenger an I had to have it. I joined to get low down on parts maybe some build ideas. A lil about me I'm in the Air Force and I'm currently stationed in Germany. My last base was in Japan so I've been around the world. I love cars and I wanna start working on my own cars to save some money. So any help or advice would be great.

·
Registered
426 Posts
What's up everybody...I'm jones. I just bought a 2013 challenger Stx. Let me say this I've been a import kind of guy my whole life but there was something about the challenger an I had to have it. I joined to get low down on parts maybe some build ideas. A lil about me I'm in the Air Force and I'm currently stationed in Germany. My last base was in Japan so I've been around the world. I love cars and I wanna start working on my own cars to save some money. So any help or advice would be great.
*SXT :icon_wink:

Welcome from Indiana. Lots of useful information here. You'll be glad you joined, especially if you read through the SXT Specific section.

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
632 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Yep

Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.
This is the best FB Challenger site IMO.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts