Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was just delivered so I have a couple of questions.

The instructions say that I will need to get a copy of my stock tune and send it in. I was wanting to use my Trinity rather than the supplied Predator, will this make any difference? I have used custom tunes that exchanged between the Predator and Trinity before without any problems. Where do I email my stock tune to? I bought my Maggie from one of your dealers, should I be emailing my stock tune to him, or back to you?

Thanks...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine was just delivered so I have a couple of questions.

The instructions say that I will need to get a copy of my stock tune and send it in. I was wanting to use my Trinity rather than the supplied Predator, will this make any difference? I have used custom tunes that exchanged between the Predator and Trinity before without any problems. Where do I email my stock tune to? I bought my Maggie from one of your dealers, should I be emailing my stock tune to him, or back to you?

Thanks...
Bonez,
You can use your Trinity without issue and can send the file straight to me and I'll get it taken care of. My email is [email protected]. Just make sure you are sending the STOCK calibration file in drg format.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sure I am going to love this thing! Regrettably, it will be a couple of weeks before I can get it installed. It looks like a work of art, so far! Looks like I will be just about the only pure stock setup running around here, but that's OK by me!

Thanks Jon, I have a dealer trip to get some updates before I send you the the tune though. But I will send it to you when that is done.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe another silly question, where is the EO sticker, what does it look like and why is my unit labeled "for offroad use only"? Am I missing something?

Yea, Speedy ain't that far away! LOL There's a few things I need to get done before the install. I need to install the aftercooler (just not plumbed) before it goes to the dealer, so they can install the power steering cooler, and I want to get any last minute updates to the car before the system is installed.

Thanks...

5,134 Posts
If you got yours with a Predator, it doesn't come with the CARB certification, since you can modify your tune. If you absolutely want the CARB kit I'm sure Magnacharger can hook you up.

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you got yours with a Predator, it doesn't come with the CARB certification, since you can modify your tune. If you absolutely want the CARB kit I'm sure Magnacharger can hook you up.
Correct, if someone needs the CARB sticker they must purchase the hypertech unit & tune as well.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, OK, no problem. I don't have inspections here anyway, for now. I was looking over the install instructions and it said to locate the EO sticker and the directions for installing it and for the life of me, I cold not find either! LOL I think I would rather go with the Predator/Trinity route anyway.

Thanks...

·
Registered
207 Posts
So if my magnacharger has a sticker on it that says "for off road use only" does that mean I am no longer street legal and won't pass emissions? Thanks!

·
Banned
482 Posts
Magna has a dead 404 link up there when I clicked on it a second ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts