Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
Been a member for a little while to learn more about the cars but havent been able to introduce you all to my new 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker 6spd. I love it alot and am excited to continue putting miles on her.

She has a few thousand miles on her (broke in went well and was done by the book). Only thing is that it is being taken into the dealer later today. She has started clattering and has gotten worse. Oil level is fine and was changed at about 1500 miles. Will update later. Hope she isnt down for long!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,612 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) It's a beaut!

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,527 Posts
Welcome, great looking Challenger (y).

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Hey all!
Been a member for a little while to learn more about the cars but havent been able to introduce you all to my new 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker 6spd. I love it alot and am excited to continue putting miles on her.

She has a few thousand miles on her (broke in went well and was done by the book). Only thing is that it is being taken into the dealer later today. She has started clattering and has gotten worse. Oil level is fine and was changed at about 1500 miles. Will update later. Hope she isnt down for long!
Hi Octanebeast, Welcome to the Dodge Family! We work in tandem with our dealerships and internal teams to assist you with your concerns. If you need any kind of assistance while your Challenger is in service, please feel free to send us a private massage.
Rob
DodgeCares

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: Cylinder walls were scored pretty bad along with a few other things that went wrong. I already miss my baby haha.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
432 Posts
Additional details will satisfy many curious minds....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will give more details once i talk to one of their techs in person! The desk guy who called didnt seem to know what he was talking about haha. Sorry to keep yall on the edge of your seats lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts