Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,846 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you. A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,218 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear of your current circumstances on the Challenger, hopefully you can get another in the future.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to first introduce myself, and say I am impressed with this forum and members. I don’t know where to begin but would like to showcase a vehicle which I just recently leased. But do to unforeseen events in my life recently I can no longer keep the vehicle. :crying:

2017 Dodge Challenger SXT PLUS w/Black Top Package & Convenience Package: This car is loaded some of the highlighted features are.

Black Leather w/ heated and cooled seats.
Heated steering wheel.
Navigation,
electronic steering controls for tilt.
Power seats,
Sunroof,
Rear Backup cam,
blindspot detection,
rear backup sensors (all safety convenience package) the list goes on. If anyone is interested she has 100 miles and is show room condition. Looking for someone to take over lease.
Sorry to hear that but I think you are SCREWED! You may have to just stop making the lease payments and let the car be repossessed.
BTW: You didn't mention what the payment is, for how many months, when you took delivery, your location, and engine size.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey A Guy,

If I am going to keep this car, might as well make it fun. What can I do about a Cat Back Exhaust. I see so many options out there but I don't want to break the bank. I do however want a nice sound, but nothing that will be annoying inside the car. Any Suggestions.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,846 Posts
For around $900 you can get the Solo I have. If you want to spend less, you are talking about modifying your exhaust rather than a full cat back. Too many choices I can't speak to personally. You'll want to read through the SXT, and Exhaust forums. A Guy

·
Registered
32 Posts
If I was on the fence about keeping a lease car, I would just drive it as is. That way if you decide to sell it it would sell quicker un modified. JMHO....JB.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts