Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm the proud owner of a 2017 Challenger T/A 392. This is my first Challenger and have driven mostly 4-cylinder front-wheel drive cars for the past 10 years (Altima and Civic), so this is quite a change for me. Prior to that I owned a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP that I modified. Glad to be back in the mod-business again and apart of a car community.

My car is Black with the Satin painted hood, roof and trunk. It has the vinyl on the side with the T/A 392 lettering. Black Brembo brakes and the 20" Black Alloy Wheels. Just loving this car.

Thanks,

Rick

In the attached pic, I hadn't taken the time to install the hood pin cables yet.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,944 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Congrats looks great :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Somebody should get "the chair" for murdering that beautiful car!!!

J K .>:) Congrats and Welcome ffrom So Cal :grin2:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome fellow T/A owner! Had mine for about 6 weeks now and loving every bit of this beast of a car.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Oh my! I like that bad boy! Looks perfect and it actually came from the factory that way! Nice!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations from Chicagoland (south suburban). Great car. Especially coming from where you came. Time to drive a real car. Took me 59 years to figure that out.
btw. isn't the dealer supposed to do the pins?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome from NW Florida. Enjoy that new T/A and try to wipe that shit eating grin off your face when you drive it. Bet you can't do it. Grin On!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts

·
Registered
2017 T/A 392
21 Posts
Congrats!! Looks absolutely awesome, I had toyed with the idea of Black on Black, but where I live air is so dusty and dry it is impossible to keep them clean, even for a day...if only they just looked that good all the time lol!

Just picked up a T/A 392 in Go Green last week, will hide the dust a little better...and as said above hard to wipe the grin off...dropped today for Xpel Stealth wrap on hood and ultimate on front, pillars, mirrors etc...can't wait to get it back and break it in.

We are all very lucky to own these amazing cars! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congrats!! Looks absolutely awesome, I had toyed with the idea of Black on Black, but where I live air is so dusty and dry it is impossible to keep them clean, even for a day...if only they just looked that good all the time lol!

Just picked up a T/A 392 in Go Green last week, will hide the dust a little better...and as said above hard to wipe the grin off...dropped today for Xpel Stealth wrap on hood and ultimate on front, pillars, mirrors etc...can't wait to get it back and break it in.

We are all very lucky to own these amazing cars! :grin2:
Congrats on the green machine, let's see when you can and YES WE ARE LUCKY!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts