Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys - I'm a little late posting here, but I wanted to introduce myself (better late than never). I have been a huge car nut ever since getting my Driver's Licence in 1970.....One of the best years for the Muscle Cars!! I have been a Viper fanatic for the last 10 years. After owning 5 Vipers and thinking about a new ACR, I happened to run across an article on the 2011 Challenger SRT8 392 (IE). The pictures literally stopped me in my tracks!! I contacted a friend of mine who owns a Dodge Dealership and we cut a deal on one of his incoming cars (DWB, 6 speed, NO SUNROOF). Needless to say, I am very excited about getting this Muscle Car (ETA is late January). I have found Challengertalk.com very informative with lots of great car guys!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I've been anxiously awaiting delivery of my DWB 6 speed for months and still have 28 days to go. Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome ride :) grab a gear it's a blast :bigthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts