Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I am awaiting delivery on my 392 Inaugural Edition DWB all options 6sp. For those of you who track the IEs my last are 508559. I am in Baltimore Maryland. Have any of you 392 IE guys out there received a serial number other than 501xxx or 502xxx? Just curious. I have a confirmed and verified order from Chrysler. Hopefully since most of you guys have the 501 and 502 numbers in the low side of the 1100, my 508 will be at the high side of the number. Time will tell. This car will be my daily driver except for rain or snow. My other rides are a '59 Fury (resto in progress) and a 78 D300 BB (awating rebuild). I've been checking out the sites and I see there are a few Maryland members out there. Glad I'm not the only one. Nice to meet all of you. Hope to see you guys at Carlisle or some other event.
-Frank

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. I looked through one of your threads and found a tracking site. From the looks of it, I will have my car by the end of the week if all goes well. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks again.
-Frank

·
Super Moderator
13,967 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,474 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your 392 Challenger.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts