Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have wanted a muscle car for years, so this weekend I went and ordered a new 2011 Challenger SRT in GWE. I think that color really stands out. I am planning on picking it up in the lower 48 and driving it back to AK this summer as my vacation. It should be a heck of a good roadtrip. Until I take delivery, I guess I'll just have to read all about being a Challenger owner. I am expecting to have to wait a good 2-3 months.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Congrats GWE is a great color selection enjoy your vacation also when you get ready to do your trip start a thread and post pics and give some feedback we'd love to follow along and you may even meet up with some of the other forum members along the way. :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Why not pick it up in AK? I bought mine in Anchorage and had a great experience. The Dealer in Fairbanks (Gene's) sucks, they have a 2K "dealer adjustment" but the dealer in ANchorage matched th eoverseas military sales price I got which was about 2K under MSRP, dont recall what the invoice price was. So I drove 350 miles to pick mine up, but if you pick yours up in Seattle you'll end up driving about 2,000 or more miles. Not to mention prices for gas and hotels in Canada.... OUCH!!

·
Super Moderator
13,946 Posts
Welcome to the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web- with 18,849 members and growing. While registration is free, you will find this forum to be very expensive because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger SRT!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts