Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Looking forward to purchasing a Challenger SXT next year. I'm really excited as I'm already getting what parts I want to buy for the car. Loving the environment that I've been in while reading threads! Oh yeah, I'm from the Bay Area. Bay Area REPRESENT! I look forward to receiving advice from you guys.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Reactions: alphahay

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk neighbor ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What parts? Once I had a header for my KZ 1000 a week before I actually had the bike, but...
Good luck. The waiting is the hardest part.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome from the South Bay!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. What parts? Once I had a header for my KZ 1000 a week before I actually had the bike, but...
Good luck. The waiting is the hardest part.
oh...lol. I'm saving up for my exhausts and cosmetic mods (tints, front spoiler, etc.). But once I know for sure that I'm going to get my car within that week, I'm going to order the parts that I've been saving for so I can hop onto modding right away. And nice bike, I love kawasaki's as I'm a big japanese bike fan! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
MY BIKE.jpg
oh...lol. I'm saving up for my exhausts and cosmetic mods (tints, front spoiler, etc.). But once I know for sure that I'm going to get my car within that week, I'm going to order the parts that I've been saving for so I can hop onto modding right away. And nice bike, I love kawasaki's as I'm a big japanese bike fan! :grin2:
Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts