Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm a new member checking in from Chicago. I just purchased a 2009 challenger RT. I joined this forum with hopes of learning more about my car and also to network with other owners. I would like to start with suspension mods because I don't like how low it sits. I'll search the forums for info. Thanks!!

ImageUploadedByAG Free1395250094.918678.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1395250109.054267.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1395250119.665615.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1395250130.247021.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1395250141.737240.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1395250191.212900.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Car looks great, man. I'm from Chicago as well. Welcome!

Reactions: exclusvmrreed

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome to CT from Michigan

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
634 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome to CT. Nice looking R/T.

What part of Chicago you from?

FYI, there's a Chicagoland meet on April 26th at Portillos in Downers Grove. So far we've got about 30+ cars. Join us.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to CT. Nice looking R/T.

What part of Chicago you from?

FYI, there's a Chicagoland meet on April 26th at Portillos in Downers Grove. So far we've got about 30+ cars. Join us.

Thanks!!!.....I'm on the south side near Hyde park. I'll definitely look into attending this event providing I'm not scheduled to work. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome from Plainfield, IL!

Hope we get to meet at the April Meet & Greet in Downers Grove. It's a great opportunity for all the area owners to see lots of mods in person and talk to the other owners about their cars.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Mmmm Italian beef sandwich, that's what I miss most about Chicago. Anyways enough about my stomach, welcome to Challengertalk and very nice ride you got there. Nice to meet you! :clap:

Reactions: exclusvmrreed

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from Plainfield, IL!

Hope we get to meet at the April Meet & Greet in Downers Grove. It's a great opportunity for all the area owners to see lots of mods in person and talk to the other owners about their cars.

I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully I'll get some ideas and info on which mods to pursue.

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Your car looks great!!!