Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm actually a GM guy but I also like and appreciate MOPARS. I'm actually looking to get into a 2010 RT Furious Fuchia addition. I was at a Chevy dealership a few weeks ago leasing a Silverado for my girl and in the the garage there was a beautiful Plum Crazy R/T. It was a trade in. After some research online I saw the FF. the exterior color with the interior is just eye catching to me. However to me it seems that there's a lot of this style still available, especially seeing that it's suppose to be a limiled addition option. That's surprising and concerning to me. Positive and negative (if any!) opinions from Challenger owners would be greatly appreciated on the Furious Fuchia.

Andy

1957 Ford Fairlane Retractable
1959 Cadillac 62 Series Conv.
1969 Olds Cutlass Conv. 455
1981 HD FLT
1983 Oldsmobile Hurst 15th anniv.
1987 Buick GN
1989 Pontiac TA pace car
2006 HD Softail Springer

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Just buy a Challenger Andy, your life will improve immediately.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
welcome to the Forum. There's been a new FF SRT at the dealership I got my car from since Sep. and still hasn't sold. I don't think they are that popular down here. Good luck finding the car you want.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Andy, Welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,443 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts