Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Sold my last car (Pictured below) to a Soldier here on Ft. Bliss. I needed something with a little more room and the cars were built like legos. I could remove my door panel without even removing a screw. I got tired of it…

I'm picking up today my 2014 R/T Blacktop before I head into work. Looking forward to learning about this vehicle, and some of the things I can do to make it "mine".

A few quick questions… Is there one MAJOR retailer for challengers (or Mopar vehicles in general)? Im used to americanmuscle.com being a "one stop shop" for anything. Doesn't exactly work for me any more. :-\

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,046 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately there isn't one giant source with great deals for all your Mopar needs. Check out the vendor section though, you can generally find everything you need but may have to check a few locations.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcome's! I'm learning about these as fast as I can. I don't want to start getting bit by the mod bug and regret doing something without enough research.

Welcome, I am also in the El paso area, recently retired military.

Cool, I've been looking for a club for mopar… can't seem to find anything. Are you part of anything?

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on your Challenger and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Nice pictures for nice cars :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts