·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Cool!

Beastfromthewest! So, you must have a SRT8, is that correct?
Welcome Dude, I too am from El Paso I'm begining to meet others here in El Paso! from what I can gather, not very many follow this forum just a few. This forum is pretty damn awesome, all kinds of good information from alot of good people, you'll like it if you plan on any type of modifications on your Challenger.

What part of town do you live in?

David

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome Dude, I too am from El Paso I'm begining to meet others here in El Paso! from what I can gather, not very many follow this forum just a few. This forum is pretty damn awesome, all kinds of good information from alot of good people, you'll like it if you plan on any type of modifications on your Challenger.

David
Welcome from El Paso as well man!.
Tell us about your ride!

- Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from El Paso as well man!.
Tell us about your ride!

- Mike
Well I just got the challenger a month a go and no David it's not a srt8 sadly. It is a se model but gotta start somewhere. I haven't done anything to the car yet so it's stock. I do plan on getting a afe intake for the car maybe soon depending on my wife lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

David
I live in northeast El Paso btw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts