Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is John and I am a Mopar freak from Georgia. I've had Mopars almost all of my life. In high school I drove a 67 Barracuda fastback, and I still have the 1969 Charger R/T w/440 that I got when I was 19 (36 now).

I've been following these forums for a while now, and I've been salivating over the new Challengers for years now. This Saturday I finally got to order my Challenger - a blue with white stripes SRT8 392 Inaugural Edition!!! I'm dying to get my hands on it. I did test drive a 2010 SRT8, but I know the 392 will be even more powerful. The report from the factory is that the car is almost finished, and is having the finishing touches put on, so it could be here in 1-2 weeks.

For now, here are a couple of pics of my current baby:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Great looking Charger going to be nice having new and old :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Welcome Aboard! I like that 67 Cuda Fastback!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome form Maryland I have a 68 Charger R/T with a 440 that i'm restoring, so I might have some questions for you :).

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcomes guys. The waiting for the new Challenger is killing me, but hopefully it won't be too long now. THEONE i'll be happy to answer your questions and take pictures of stuff on my Charger for you, although its not stock so just be aware.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts