Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely wasn't going to buy a new car, wasn't happening......and then! I have a friend from a local dealer bring up a black RT with hood scoop, spoiler, Hemi, with a 6 speed and said, just drive it...........Hi, new member from GA/TN

No pictures yet, car getting 35% tint as we speak.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I absolutely wasn't going to buy a new car, wasn't happening......and then! I have a friend from a local dealer bring up a black RT with hood scoop, spoiler, Hemi, with a 6 speed and said, just drive it...........Hi, new member from GA/TN

No pictures yet, car getting 35% tint as we speak.

Sounds like it might be a Mopar 10. If it is please join us here with some more info on the car.

Vord

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to look to see what the '10 was. I don't think it is. Mine doesn't have any of the Mopar labeling.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

good story and easy sale :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts