Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I broke a cardinal rule and posted before introducing myself! So to back track a little, I’m a new member from just outside of Houston, TX. Even though I have a Charger, I was told this was the go-to place for Mopar info and advice. I have a 17 Charger 392 Daytona that I recently Pro-Charged. I was having some issues, which have since been figured out, and a friend pointed me here. Happy to be here and love the rides I’ve been seeing throughout the forum! Looking forward to contributing and gaining some much needed advice.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Well I broke a cardinal rule and posted before introducing myself! So to back track a little, I’m a new member from just outside of Houston, TX. Even though I have a Charger, I was told this was the go-to place for Mopar info and advice. I have a 17 Charger 392 Daytona that I recently Pro-Charged. I was having some issues, which have since been figured out, and a friend pointed me here. Happy to be here and love the rides I’ve been seeing throughout the forum! Looking forward to contributing and gaining some much needed advice.
Welcome from Colorado, Charger brother. Mopar or no car!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Illinois!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts