Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all you lucky ladies and gents. Unfortunately i am not one to say that i am a proud owner of a Challenger :( im looking for one to buy SRT8. But until then i hope that it is ok to be roaming around here looking at pics of these things of beauty and learning lots from these forums.

Style

PS anyone know anyone selling one in SO CAL or a dealer that has great deals? lol

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I just sold my 09 SRT to a gentleman in LA, he flew out here and drove it home.

Transport is cheap, find a car and have it delivered to its new home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yea I'd be willing to fly out somewhere and drive it back, But i was thinking that i might just wait till the 392 comes out...i dont know i just want the best one thats currently out but right now i kno that the 392 is going to be out so i want that one lol. But if a good deal comes in front of me i am going to take it probably.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Welcome and good luck finding your car. You can find out alot that most of us didn't know by being on here.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
yea I'd be willing to fly out somewhere and drive it back, But i was thinking that i might just wait till the 392 comes out...i dont know i just want the best one thats currently out but right now i kno that the 392 is going to be out so i want that one lol. But if a good deal comes in front of me i am going to take it probable.
Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge here in Omaha ordered 15 392 IE cars, you can get in white or deep water blue. If you buy one of these cars, I will personally pick you up from the airport, I don't want any of these to stay in Nebraska. lol

Andrew Sallach
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I know of a 08 SRT8 Hemi Orange Challenger with 75,000 miles on it for sale here in So Cal. PM me and I will give you the number and you can talk to him. He is getting a 2011 392 Challenger that is why he is selling it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You should be able to get a SRT in LA for around $6-7k off MSRP without much
effort. The high impact colors and 6 speeds are getting harder to find though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome fellow Los Angelean!!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts