Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Severn, MD. Black 2010 R/T Classic with white stripes and all the whistles and buzzers. Factory cold air intake. Pictures as soon as the weather permits. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Just the Mopar CAI. I added it to the deal and had it installed a couple of days later. Guess I should add 6 speed to the description too since it costs extra for that nowdays. (grins) Who knew?!?

Like the sound of yours. Is the rear camera an aftermarket add on? Something I could add without too much mod? That'll be the only option I really miss from my last car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Congrats on the 392.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
They have a thing called a lockpick that is after market and you can put a media harness on it and hook a camera up that shows up on your Mygig radio screen. The lockpick is really to unlock the stuff the goverment won't let you use on your nav system while in motion but I use mine mainly for the camera. It's hard to see out of Challengers sometimes. TV&NAV2GO makes some thing about the same for less but I have the coastaletech one and it works great for me.
Alot of people want the 6 speed and that's all up to your wants. I didn't get the auto because it was cheaper but suite what we use the car for better.
Now that that books over I bet you never answer my question again. LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info on the camera. It's definitely something I'll look into. I'm looking forward to adding some bits and pieces to the car as time goes by.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again all. Looking forward to expanding my Challenger knowledge.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :)

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Welcome from another Marylander - Carroll County. Enjoy the ride and the forum - lots of great, helpful people here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts